Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More L.A Colors!

As mentioned previously, I was and still am very impressed with the L.A Color polish. I especially like the brush, the bristles have been neat and applying the polish was easy. This time I decided to try the other two I had purchased along with 'Electrified'.

'Blue Lagoon', a gunmetal blue/grey that admittedly looks pretty ordinary. But you know what? I believe that polishes are sometimes like clothes in a store - they look different when worn. This is the case with Blue Lagoon, I don't think I would have purchased this if it wasn't only $3.



But I am glad that I did, it looks great! L.A Colors are so glossy and the formula is truly beautiful, this is two coats - third is definitely not necessary. I decided to experiment further and apply 'Jewel Tone', the third L.A Color polish that I have. And I have to admit, even though this mani was a complete rush job - and messier than usual, I LOVED it!


Jewel Tone is a glitter combination of Pink, Purple and Blue. A perfect match with Blue Lagoon! With two coats of JT my nails looks so sparkly and magical, they are distracting! But I will actually keep this polish on until tip wear begins to show, I really love the colours and the shininess. I have seen many reviews on the makeup, but not many of the polishes. So I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more L.A Color polishes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment