Thursday, June 21, 2012

OPI Ink with sparkles!

Now that uni has finished for another semester, I can now concentrate on playing catchups on polishes I have purchased but have not had the chance to wear yet. Today I've decided to go with OPI Ink, which is a deep dark purple with a blue shimmer. I've been really looking forward to wearing this! I chose to have a feature nail, being my ring finger with Stargazer Silver Chrome with China Glaze's Nova on top. What do you think!




I am going through a major holographic obsession at the moment! I seriously cannot get enough of it. I found the formula of Nova to be thick and a little sticky. Time between coats (two) was a little longer than usual and is a top coat eater (argh I hate that). So two coats of top coat is needed to :) 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!! the nova is soo sparkly and i love it as a statement finger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden! It really was sparkly, it reminded me of disco ball lol

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this opi Ink! I haven't seen it before!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete