Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OPI - Black Tie Optional

Black Tie Optional is another polish that I have had my eye on for a really long time. It is really similar to OPI's Black Cherry Chutney but... is a multichrome! The base colour in the formula is a really warm cocoa brown, that switches to bronze, a dark plum and in some lighting, it can look black. It's such a rich, deep polish and I have received many compliments whilst wearing it!

black-tie-optional-polish


black-tie

opi-polish

The bronze was almost impossible to capture on my nails in a photo, but you are able to see a glimpse of it in the above image in the bottle just under my fingers. I had contemplated stamping for this mani but once I applied the colour - I found it so captivating that I wanted to wear it alone. So I did! In true OPI form, the formula and application was perfect - I'm so happy to have it in my collection! (Thanks again Sheila!!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am amazed at the colour here! I always thought of it a a charcoaly black! It looks really nice on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It does look like a black doesn't it? But in the light it completely changes, thank you so much for these I really love them :) :)

    ReplyDelete