Friday, September 21, 2012

Butter London - Disco Biscuit

Disco Biscuit, out of all the Butter London polishes is that one I have wanted the most. This is because of two reasons, because it's pink - and because I think the name is hilarious. I've finally managed to get my hands on it when ozsale had a BL sale!

disco biscuit, butter london, pink, polish, glitter, nail'n dazzle, nailndazzle, nail, dazzle



The formula is a raspberry pink jelly with micro glitter. I applied four coats, because it really needs to be built up. The first coat, is sheer and gritty - the more coats you apply, it smooths out. I applied SV over this which obviously makes it even smoother.
 
butter london, pink polish, glitter, disco biscuit, pink, polish, glitter, nail'n dazzle, nailndazzle, nail, dazzle

disco biscuit, butter london, pink, polish, glitter, nail'n dazzle, nailndazzle, nail, dazzle

So, I like the polish.. BUT - it left a hideous red stain on my nails. My nails at the moment, look sunburnt. Apart from that, it is nice looking polish. I find the Butter London's need your patience when being applied. I'm not really a fan of sitting there for ages painting and waiting - although sometimes that is inevitable. But I find the formula to be slow, sheer and gritty on all BL's - BUT with patience they do turn out lovely. I say this from my own experience obviously, and with all the BL's that I own (check out 'My Stash' to see which ones I have).

1 comment:

  1. I really want to buy some Butter London nail polishes! I love this colour it looks so pretty and bright, I really like the blue specs...shame it stains :/

    ReplyDelete