Friday, September 07, 2012

Color Club's Ultraviolet!

In between the insane amount of uni work I have right now, I have managed between the few and far between posts to paint my nails. So, the photos have been backing up - but today I wanted to post about my one of my oldest neon polishes. Ultravoilet :)

ultraviolet, polish, purple, bright, color, club, neon

It was actually bought for me as a gift, along with the other neon Color Club polishes that I own from the 'Neon Candy' collection. From memory, this was released in 2009 back in my old acrylics days (er, actually years) and while it isn't the oldest polish I own - it was the first neon that I really wanted and actively sought after. Want to know why?

The Neon Candy collection, are not your average flat coloured neon polishes. They each have a pearly duochrome effect which I found really gorgeous and just had to have them. Ultravoilet, as you can see above is a neon pink based purple, with a shimmer of pearly blue. This is three coats and to add a little more sparkle I used my Out The Door Silver Holographic topcoat.   .....The longest name for a topcoat - ever.

ANYWAY - I also chose this because wanted to wear a neon to celebrate Australia's first week of spring!! More bright colours to come.... trust me stay tuned!! <3

4 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty! The holographic top coat makes it look even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! I was hoping that the holo top coat wouldn't take too much away from the colour - I'm glad it didnt :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful pink! I have a clear top coat polish by out the door which I absolutely love, so I cannot wait to buy this holographic version :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden!! I've run out of the clear now, currently using seche vite. But I'm going to get another bottle of the clear and also the gold holo top coat :)

      Delete