Saturday, September 22, 2012

Luster Chrome Gradient

I decided to experiment again with China Glaze's Luster Chrome Collection, but this time with a gradient. I must admit, I'm not really confident with gradients - but it is something I would really like to do more of. Because of the compliments I received from the Luster Chrome stamping, I decided to use these again and see what else they can do.

Anyway - here's my gradient.

no plain jane, deviantly daring, chrome, china glaze, gradient, purple, green,



I only used two polishes from the collection this time, they were 'No Plain Jane' and 'Deviantly Daring'.

no plain jane, deviantly daring, chrome, china glaze, gradient, purple, green, holographic

As a top coat, I used my beloved Out The Door Holo topcoat. The unfocused image above shows how the holographic glitter adds that little bit more to the gradient. This was taken indoors with a flash. The polishes were applied over WnW Black Creme, laying these polishes over black if you want to stamp is what makes them pop. I used black again this time, because I have noticed (on my own nails) it doesn't look as foily or streaky when layered over black.

Seriously, if you don't have any polishes from this collection yet - you really should look into it. They are so ridiculously versatile. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colours for the gradient! It looks stunning, so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, search engine friendly content is that content which
    users find interesting to read and at the same time I knew that
    I felt off balance. There are professional Search Engine companies which carry client
    testimonials and list of client names mentioned, to get the traffic and potential customers you deserve.

    search engine shot a 3-under 69 to widen her lead to five strokes heading into the final round.


    my site :: how to optimize search engine ranking

    ReplyDelete